Ultra Energy Efficiency:
Emaux Super-Power Series Variable Speed Pump provides the best energy saving solution from over-usage and to increase efficiency and reduce maintenance cost. Traditional single speed pump runs at maximum load
continuously. It is inefficient and leads to a higher running cost compare to Emaux Super-Power Variable Speed Pump. Reduced speeds (rpm) provide a slower water circulation rate that put less strain on the complete installation such as filtration, sanitization, and plumbing. It reduces the wear and tear factor and resulting in a cost saving to the pool owner.
With Advanced Menu:
One touch controller, the total control in your finger, pre-set speed programs, schedules, to have the most efficient pool, spa or any water feature connected. Compatible with the future, LMCnet (Emaux wireless management system). Discover it.
- Permanent Magnet Motor ( PMM ), Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled ( TEFC )
- Pump casing ABS + glass fiber, Impeller PPO, Strainer basket and base in PP + Glass fiber
- Motor shaft – S.S.316, Seals bellows – EPDM, stationary face – SIC, rotating face – Graphite, Spring – S.S.316
- Super quiet operation when running at low RPM mode
- Designed and constructed to maximize the pump’s hydraulic performance